The Director of the Early Childhood Center (ECC) will determine the needs of the preschool, protect the health and safety of children, and work closely with staff members and volunteers, and report to the Board of Directors. The Director will oversee the daily operations and administration of the Preschool including student outreach and engagement, staff management, curriculum planning, and financial management.
• Oversee the daily operation of the Preschool.
• Manage teachers (including enrichment and after-school providers) in collaboration with the Preschool committee and board.
• Review, revise and implement policies and curricula that support BTEE’s vision, while being responsive to health and safety guidelines.
• Maintain the school website, social media and overall web presence.
• Identify and schedule fundraising events with support of parent and board committees.
• Schedule on-going professional development of teachers, including educational, safety and training.
• Schedule ongoing training and informational sessions for parents on education, special needs, safety, etc.
• Maintain compliance with accreditation and state licensing requirements as well as all applicable state and federal laws, and preschool policies and procedures
• Interact with currently enrolled and prospective parents, as well as with external curriculum activities and vendors.
• Analyze financial profit and loss results, customer satisfaction measures, and other key performance data to make the best decisions for the success of our ECC.
• Manage preschool to achieve and exceed planned financial and enrollment targets.
• Review and operate budget and demonstrate an understanding of the process.